1. GP Rating Trainee AMAR CHAOUDHARY awarded the Best General Purpose Rating Award 2007 by Director General of Shipping, Govt. of India.
2. GP Rating Trainee GHODAKE AMOL MAGANDAS secures 1st Rank in the All India Exit Examinations for GP Ratings held in December 2011.
3. ICRA Awards "VERY GOOD" MARITIME TRAINING INSTITUTE GRADING to CAAMN in August 2012.
4. Indian Register of Shipping Awards GRADE A-1 "OUTSTANDING MARITIME TRAINING ACADEMY" to CAAMN in Comprehensive Inspection Program (CIP) held in April 2014.
5. REUBEN JOHN VARGHESE of Australian Deck Cadets Course Batch 01 becomes first candidate to become Deck Watchkeeper (Second Mate FG) certified by AMSA.
6. DEVUNI RAJ KUMAR a GP Rating trainee of 01st Batch becomes Master Mariner FG on 05 December 2016.
7. CAAMN is the only Academy in India to Secure 100% Passing Out Result for 19 Batches in All India Exit Examination for GP Ratings held by BEST.
8. Grade A2 in CIP: In this prestigious Comprehensive Inspection Programme (CIP) CAAMN was conferred with Grade A2 with a percentage credit of 82.19% conducted by DG Shipping.
9. GP Rating Trainee of GP Rating 30 Batch Qureshi Mohammed Saif secures All India 3rd Rank in the Exit Examination held in December 2017 by Board of Examination for Seafarers Trust.
10. GP Rating Batch 34 secures 100% pass result in the All India Exit Examination for GP Ratings held in December 2019 by Board of Examination for Seafarers Trust.
11. Grade A1 in CIP: In this prestigious Comprehensive Inspection Programme (CIP) for Conduct of STCW Courses held on 04th March 2020, CAAMN was conferred with "Grade A1 - Excellent" conducted by RINA on behalf of DG Shipping.
12. Grade A2 in CIP: In this prestigious Comprehensive Inspection Programme (CIP) for Conduct of Pre-Sea Training Courses held on 04th March 2020, CAAMN was conferred with "Grade A2 - Very Good" conducted by RINA on behalf of DG Shipping.
13. Free Assured Placements for Meritorious Candidates.